Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We are finally home...

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post. We arrived home on Friday March 16th (finally!). We were so excited to be reunited with Gracie. Unfortunately I was ill for three days upon our return. The doctor said it was a really bad infection in my lungs. I was unable to parent both my kids for three days!!! I think it was the sickest I have ever been.... Thank goodness Mom stayed to help Brent out with the kids.

I am on the mend now, so I will try to post an update on Gracie and Maggie once I get some time.

Lisa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound,and that you are feeling better.

from Saint John,NB

Liz and Ava said...

Glad to here you got home OK, and are starting to feel better. Will continue to follow your journey with Maggie and Gracie

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
You don't know me personally but I am indirectly related to you by marriage. Brent and my husband Greg are cousins. Gladys(my mother-in-law)told me awhile back that you and Brent were adopting a little girl from China. Little did I realize what a small world it is when my friend Liz pulled your wedding picture up on the computer while showing me her little girl Ava whom she is adopting from China as well. Greg and I enjoyed following your blog and the emotional rollercoaster you have been on with the adoption.
Congratulations on your safe arrival home. Take care,
Karen Bussey

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent and Lisa! Glad to hear that you guys are home with you new little one! Congrdulations, after all the planning and preparations your family is finally complete! Take care and see you at work Brent!

Brenda Manning

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent and Lisa,

Congratulations and welcome home. Since I got the web address from Rosalind's e-mail I have been following your journey. What a fabulous experience and such a happy journey !!! I can't wait to find out how Gracie likes her little sister !!! Take Care and Brent you will have to drop by sometime before April 30 to show off your new family. Best Wishes and Congratulations again, Alice

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Oh Lisa, that's horrible!!!

Hope your feeling better real soon.

Deb