Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More pictures of our girls!

Well life has definitely been crazy around here. Contrary to popular belief, it is not easier with two children! Our lives have been extremely busy… but wonderful. Maggie and Gracie are both doing great. Here are a few pictures taken over the past week or so.

Such a pretty smile!
A present from the Easter Bunny..
Go Leafs Go! Hey, a girl can dream, can't she? Thanks for the neat PJ's Olivia. I can't wait to meet you in person this summer.
My first cheesie.... yum!
And my second cheesie.... thanks Daddy!!
OK, I think I am ready for bed Mommy....
My poopy face. I got a suprise for you in my pamper Mommy!!!
My beautiful smile again. Mommy loves it when I smile for the camera.
Snuggling with Daddy....
With my Aunt Ella...
My big sister Gracie. She is pretty neat. I really like playing with her.
My big sis is beautiful, don't you think????
My sister Gracie and my cousins Andrew and Danielle. We were having an Easter egg hunt at Nanny Bussey's house. I may not have found any eggs this year, but watch me next year!!!

1 comment:

Liz and Ava said...

Great pics!